How To Use
How Stepwise Works
Finding the perfect height for your Stepwise Cane™
Your Stepwise Cane™ starts at the lowest height setting when you take it out of the box. The cane’s lock will be unfastened, making it easy for you to adjust the height by pressing the button and sliding the Stepwise Cane™ to fit your height. The Stepwise Cane™ handle should be near wrist level when placed at your side. Once you find your desired height, tighten the cane lock and you’re ready to go!
Intended Use and Limitations
▪ The Stepwise Cane™ is not intended to bear a user’s full weight.
▪ The maximal user weight limit for the Stepwise Cane™ is 250 pounds (113 kilograms).
▪ The Stepwise Cane™ is not meant to be used on ice or slippery surfaces.
▪ Do not attempt to rotate or remove the circular base of the Stepwise Cane™. It is fully adhered using a medical and aviation grade epoxy and is precisely oriented to its proper position for safety and mobility.
▪ Please consult your physician or physical therapist prior to using the Stepwise Cane™.
▪ Prior to each use, make sure you fully tighten the cane lock on your Stepwise Cane™ to ensure stability.
▪ Stop using the Stepwise Cane™ immediately if the base becomes loose.